Transforming Unstructured Social Media Content
to Meaningful Insights
Inspire’s proprietary content consists of over 10 million patient and caregiver-generated posts containing of, on average, 1,695 characters: a number over 16 times higher than the most common Facebook post length (103 characters).
Insights Discover brings Inspire’s proprietary content–the largest repository of English-language patient-created content about health on the Internet–together with key publicly available, open source, social media data for comprehensive intelligence on the experiences and behaviors of patients and caregivers.
This real world evidence combined with best-in-class research provides broad understandings, answer key questions, and develops or tests hypotheses.
Applying Insights Discover
Applied to clinical trial design Insights Discover can
- Define meaningful outcomes measures
- Increase recruitment, enrollment, engagement and retention by identifying unknown barriers embedded in protocol design [see The Virtual Advisory Board Solution]
- Inform new indications
Applied to treatment experience design Insights Discover can
- Identify pain points and emotions
- Uncover real world barriers to adherence
- Obtain novel patient inspired treatment strategies [see Inspire Discover Provides previously unknown patient insights with implications for product use]
- Provide Intelligence on competitors
Applied to pharmacovigilance design Insights Discover can
- Unearth previously unknown side effects [see Inspire posts forward medical research in adverse drug reactions, new study shows]
- Identify side effects more quickly
- Reveal real-world patient use insights and patterns
As leading experts in online healthcare community activity and content, Inspire’s research team leverages advanced analytics and sociolinguistic-based approaches to gather, identify, and analyze authentic and unstructured patient and caregiver social media content.
Within Discover, clients can choose between four offerings.