Senior Real World Data Analyst
Temporarily WFH due to COVID-19 • Chennai, India
Location: Chennai, India. Work from home flexible but individuals must be eligible to work in Chennai, India without sponsorship
At Inspire, we are connecting patients and caregivers to help our members find answers, find a community that truly understands their experiences and through empathy and support really enables human connection and empowerment that drives patient centricity. Our Data Science team is seeking a Senior Real World Data Analyst to work with a team and create the premier platform for patients and caregivers to connect with one another and support each other throughout their personal health journey.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This role will with minimal supervision construct and maintain data resources that support generation of product and behavioral insights, deliver customers’ value, improve members’ experience, and advance medical research and. You will be working with structured and unstructured data from including but not limited to electronic health records (EHR), administrative claims, patient-generated content, other biologic data, and devices. You will provide analytical problem-solving, analytics skills, data transformation, and visualizations for various use cases and projects supporting important initiatives. As part of this collaborative team, you will be working with individuals across product, business, and the research teams to add value through your analytics, data transformation, and visualization skills.
Inspire uses various technologies to store, analyze, visualize, and report our data. We use a mix of Redshift, Aurora, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Jupyter Notebooks, Tableau, and Airflow, python, SAS along with other technologies to meet our needs.
WHAT WE NEED:
- A bachelors or masters degree in health services research, biostatistics, pharmaceutical outcomes research, or related practical discipline
- At least 3+ years experience in supporting and conducting observational studies including statistical programming and analysis within a consultancy, the pharmaceutical industry, or a relevant academic environment
- Expert focus on data manipulation, modeling, transformation
- Familiarity with clinical and reimbursement coding systems (e.g., DRG, ICD9/10, CPT, NDC, LOINC)
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, Python, R
- Strong logical & analytical concepts use, modeling of data and information
- Proficiency creating, navigating, maintaining data models in relational databases
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry’s strategy and business processes, including clinical trials, new drug introduction and clinical operations.
- Clear communication skills and able to evaluate and deliver internal/external presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with high attention to detail.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Resourcefulness and team collaboration
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the intersection of health and technology
- Strong empathy for members and passion for growth
- Collaboration – an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Full time employees are eligible for:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible Time Off policy