Product Manager, Member Product
Arlington, VA or Remote
Inspire (inspire.com) is the world’s largest and fastest growing health community. With over 10 million annual users, patients and caregivers can discover a unique type of health and wellness support. Inspire also accelerates medical progress by connecting patients with researchers and physicians working to discover breakthrough treatments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
At Inspire, we are connecting patients and caregivers to help our members find answers, find a community that truly understands their experiences and through empathy and support really enables human connection and empowerment that drives patient centricity. Our product team helps to make this connection possible and delightful. We are seeking a Product Manager who enjoys solving complex problems, is constantly questioning how we can make the product more useful for our members, and is passionate about health.
Within Inspire, Product Managers drive product innovation and design while impacting the company’s growth trajectory. In this role you will seek to understand the user base of each of our over 250+ communities and determine how to optimize the user journey from end-to-end. Working on Middle of the Funnel and Bottom of the Funnel strategies you will collaborate with the Member Product team to spearhead products, optimize features, dive into user behavioral data, conduct user interviews, run experiments, and communicate progress to the organization.
Our next team member will have experience
- Build a deep understanding of the Inspire Platform and associated products
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general.
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Translate strategic business needs for user engagement into product and technical requirements and work cross-functionally through implementation and ongoing management.
- Help define and drive the product roadmap forward
- Develop functional requirements for Inspire products
- Work with research team and tools to collect data and user feedback on products
- Provide user acceptance testing on your products
- Maintain a growth mindset and create engagement features that lead to higher activation and retention.
- Analyze retention and engagement metrics and activities
WHAT WE NEED:
Our next teammate will have skills and/or knowledge that includes:
- Experienced with managing technical product implementations and enhancements effectively for customer or member oriented applications.
- Proven experience translating business requirements into user stories
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Experience working with UX researchers and designers
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strategic business awareness and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Experience using data analytics to inform product decisions
- Prior experiences developing a/b tests
- Experience with social networks, online communication platforms like forums, peer to peer communications and messaging systems
- Experiences increasing retention & engagement and managing churn
- Experience implementing feature adoption strategies
- Experience with health consumer products
- Experience with digital marketing and other user data oriented products
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Resourcefulness and team collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the intersection of health and technology
- Strong empathy for members and passion for growth
- Collaboration – an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Full time employees are eligible for:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous Flexible Time Off policy (ask us about it!)
- Stock options
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Work from anywhere in the US