Preliminary round winners
Overcoming isolation through photographyMore than ever, we believe in the power of community, and we believe that by sharing your visual stories, all of us will stay more connected. Expressing yourself through your imagination, creating a chronicle of an unprecedented time in our history, will lift everyone and provide new perspectives, and new connections. Won’t you join us?
Check back often to see our photo contest carousel celebrating togetherness, resilience, and hope.
How To Enter
- Entrant must be 18 years or older
- Submission must include explanation of photo in reply field of up to fifty (50) words
- Entrant must provide upon request all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases
- Void where prohibited by law
- Contest judges will evaluate submissions based on such elements as:
- Subject matter – Does the photo align with the explanation?
- Impact – Does the photo depict or evoke a strong emotion?
- Creativity – How does the photo convey an idea, message or thought in both an original and imaginative way?
- Narrative – Does the photo share an imaginative story with you?
- Quality of photograph – The photo itself is constructed well.
Grand prize winner $1,000
2nd place $750
3rd place $500
Plus two $250 Members’ Choice prizes
Up to five winners of $50 gift cards per week.
Celebrating our community: A selection of member photos
Meet Our Sponsors
Meet Our Judges
President, Bantham Consulting
User Interface Designer, Inspire
Vice President, Talent and HR, Inspire
Medical Outreach Manager, Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation
Head of Patient Engagement, Inspire
Research Advocate, UI Cancer Center
Senior Manager, Client Services, Inspire
Vice President, Myositis Support & Understanding