We’re looking for outstanding people to join us to help Inspire grow. As a member of Team Inspire, the work you do will have a direct and positive impact on the lives of many.
We’re currently hiring for the positions listed below, but are interested in meeting talented people, regardless of specialty. Send your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to join our team.
Head of Member Growth
Head of Member Growth
Inspire, the largest social network for health, is seeking a talented person to lead our drive for continued rapid member growth.
What you’ll be doing
In collaboration with our Data Science, Product, and Engineering teams, you will focus on driving accelerated user growth and acquisition strategy across key health conditions and communities on Inspire.com.
Specifically, the Leader, Member Growth will help design, implement and execute a growth strategy to scale user acquisition across multiple channels including, but not limited to Organic, Referral, SEO/SEM, Facebook Ads, Display and Affiliates. He/she will be expected to leverage data and insights about our users and devise campaigns, experiments, and/or product recommendations to further Inspire’s user growth goal. Specific responsibilities and activities will be in the following areas:
User growth and acquisition
- Selecting and developing viral growth strategies and experiments leveraging existing members of Inspire, including the areas below but not limited to:
- Referral and gamification campaigns
- Social sharing / content interoperability
- Viral creative/content campaigns and condition-specific landing pages
- Unbranded/minimal branded functional-mobile apps for targeted audience(s)
- Paid campaigns (Social and other extended display networks)
- Building and engaging with audiences of users (members/anonymous users) outside of Inspire for re-engagement
- Offline engagement and channel partnerships
- Obsession with experiments to optimize user conversion/acquisition, such as:
- Identifying key user conversion leaks, stages, channels and URLs specific and focus on:
- Optimizing conversions across the conversion stages by reducing leaks
- Optimizing conversions across specific landing URLs and channels (i.e. organic/referral/paid/social)
- Optimizing conversions across specific landing pages on Inspire, via A/B testing with various elements during the conversion process
- Leverage other available marketing technologies to engage with anonymous users for conversion
- Supporting growth and acquisition needs for key commercial areas as well as specific audiences needed for new business opportunities and new community launches
- Researching and analyzing Inspire’s users across key conditions/communities and identify growth and acquisition opportunities
- Establish ongoing dashboard and KPIs to measure performance, and track high-level and granular User Growth & Acquisition benchmarks, including metrics and ARPU/CPA/LTV/ROI targets
What we are looking for
You’re organized, inquisitive, and ruthlessly analytical. You are obsessed with user growth and have past experiences and achievements to share. You love collaboration and all aspects of growth marketing, and thrive in a matrixed organization. The knobs and levers of managing a viral search, growth, and convert marketing campaigns appeal to your sense of detail and control. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and are excited to push the boundaries of your technical skills.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing user growth campaigns and creating virality
- Demonstrated success in designing and executing user conversion optimization
- Love data. Highly engaged with analytics: dashboards, insights, and reporting
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Digital savvy and familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, as well as other digital marketing tools like SEMRush, Looker, Influitive, GrowSumo, etc.
- Possess an eye for effective creative advertising and work well with creative talent
- Degree in marketing, economics, business, or other relevant fields (i.e. quant fields) and experiences
- Experience in healthcare or patient-facing environment
- Experience with mobile and mobile app user acquisition
- Experience with referral, A/B testing, analytics, and other relevant SaaS platforms
- A strong blend of creativity and analytical skills
- Working knowledge with SQL and/or R/Shiny and/or SPSS and/or Tableau
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous PTO policy (ask us about it!)
- Stock options
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Talented, creative co-workers
Sound Like a Good Fit?
Apply for the opportunity to join our team by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Head of Member Growth” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!