We’re looking for outstanding people to join us to help Inspire grow. As a member of Team Inspire, the work you do will have a direct and positive impact on the lives of many.
We’re currently hiring for the positions listed below, but are interested in meeting talented people, regardless of specialty. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join our team.
Location: Arlington, VA
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Inspire, a social network for patients and caregivers, is hiring a Partnerships Manager to support Inspire’s non-profit advocacy partners. If you are passionate about health and enjoy connecting with people and organizations working towards a mission that truly makes a difference then this may be the role for you!
The Partnerships Manager reports to the Director of Partnerships and will assist with supporting and maintaining relationships with existing non-profit advocacy partners. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Community team supporting Inspire’s existing non-profit partners.
- Coordinate virtual and in-person meetings to better understand partner strategic goals, activities, and programs that Inspire can promote and support
- Track partner contract compliance
- Maintain calendar of partner events, programs, and observances
- Create bimonthly partner e-newsletter
- Track partner community analytics
- Assist with coordination of partner webinars, luncheons, and other partner facing programs
- Attend/exhibit at partner conferences and events as needed
- Work with team members to draft editorial content, social media graphics, infographics, etc. that partners can use to promote their Inspire support communities through their marketing channels
- Assist partnerships director with new partner acquisition as needed
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for someone who has a background in non-profit health, and has a passion for public health. The person would also have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and is able to communicate clearly
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively to solve problems
- Good with critical thinking and thinking outside the box
- BS/BA in public health, health education, health communications, or related area
- 3-5 years of experience in public health/healthcare/non-profit sector
- Experience developing health-related content
- Marketing, analytical and data visualization skills
- Specialization in healthcare/life-sciences
- 5+ years of experience in public health, health education, health communications or related area
- MPH or other graduate degrees in health care
- Previous experience with online support communities
- Experience using Salesforce
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stock options
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- A corporate mission that benefits society
- Talented, creative co-workers
- Flexible work schedule
Inspire was founded in 2005 out of our interest in health, our personal experiences with difficult health issues, and the vision that we could use the Internet to improve patients’ and caregivers’ ability to find support. We believe patient centricity is the future of healthcare.
Inspire’s mission is to bring people together and to accelerate medical research. We have developed focused member groups and partnered with over 100 non-profit patient advocacy organizations, including the American Lung Association, National Osteoporosis Foundation, Arthritis Foundation, National Psoriasis Foundation, and Lupus Foundation of America, to provide online patient communities in a safe, privacy-protected environment. Members are resources for each other sharing health information and support without regard to location, background, or status. Together they reduce the feelings of isolation experienced by those with chronic conditions, cancer, rare diseases. We all believe that “Together we’re better.”
From marketers, designers, to software engineers and healthcare product experts, we are a diverse community with the goal of changing the patient and caregiver experience through community.
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
Apply for the opportunity to join our team by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include “Partnerships Manager” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!